Who we are:
Channel Mortgage is a dynamic mortgage brokerage company that utilizes a network of lending sources to assist individuals secure financing for their homes and other real estate investments since 2004. We are a down to earth team that values our relationships with team members, customers and business partners alike. Our key role is to listen, identify the needs of our clients, figure out the best financing strategies, then execute with knowledge, speed and agility.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Loan Assistant who pays close attention to detail, enjoys working in a fast pace environment, is a problem solver who takes the initiative, possess the willingness to learn new skills, and is very organized. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in managing CRMs or other active databases, proven knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on MS Word and Excel, and Outlook.
What you’ll do:
The Loan Assistant plays a key role in the analysis of the borrowers (client’s) financial documents necessary to secure their mortgage loan. You will use your critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills to assess the readiness of the customer files for submission for loan approval. You will also ensure that all regulatory compliance standards are met, and that the customer receives & returns, timely ink-signed and electronically-signed disclosures. You will be responsible for the coordination and secure electronic transmission of borrower loan files and supporting personal documents to various internal departments, investors and outside vendors.
The perks & benefits:
- 401k matching
- Career path planning that aligns with your professional goals
- Paid time off
- Base salary + incentives
- Supportive work environment
- Unlimited earning potential
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; calendar management, inbox management
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Database management experience
- Data entry and close attention to detail.
- BA degree or 3+ experience in an administrative role.
- Written and verbal communication
- Document management
- Loan origination software experience is a plus, but not required
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org